Tuesday, July 5, 2011

. . . to prove to Daddy I'm Not a Fool. . .

It's been nearly a month since my last post, Sailor Moon related or otherwise, so I felt the need to write something up, brief though it may be. Yesterday was the first day of what is, arguably, my first real grown-up job: physics instructor at UNBC.

Specifically, I'm serving as term instructor for UNBC's Physics 115 summer course. Physics 115 is pretty much the lowest level physics course you can take while still having to do math-- it's intended for "students without grade 12 physics" according to the course calendar. Based on my SI experience, I've chosen to interpret this as "students who might-- MIGHT-- know who Stephen Hawking is, but otherwise-- oh God! That one saw an equation! Call the nurse!"

I've been spending the last couple of months preparing notes for the course; the last month, in particular, was pretty busy. For that reason, I've not been posting new Sailor Moon material. Nonetheless, I have been scribbling notes and drafts of scenes for the script, and once I start to get into the groove of teaching, marking, and writing up new notes, I hope to start posting this new material.

Until then. . .

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page